Dr. Helene Levinson, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Helene Levinson and her husband Peter work together in their Sandy Springs office. Peter is the office manager and the director of VAX-D Therapy. Their two children, who also have goals of working in the healthcare profession, have been raised since birth with chiropractic care and healthy principles. Dr. Helene enjoys spending time with her friends and family. She enjoys educating her patients and the community about the benefits of chiropractic care. Her purpose is to help the innate ability of the body to heal itself through chiropractic adjustments. Our office strives to provide the highest quality service, using the utmost ethics in a caring environment.
Dr. Helene has over 30 years of experience serving the Sandy Springs area. We offer low force, gentle treatments utilizing various techniques to include: Full Spine/Diversified, Thompson/Drop Technique, Activator, Toggle, SOT, Extremity adjusting, Cranial work, and VAX-D Therapy. We also utilize modalities such as mechanical traction, electrical stimulation, manual therapy techniques, ultrasound, heat/cold therapy, and exercise therapy. The modalities are used to enhance the healing potential, reduce swelling, increase blood flow, decrease pain, stiffness, and spasms.
January 1986 to June 1989
Life Chiropractic College
June 1985 to December 1986
September 1981 to May 1985
University of Hartford
West Hartford, CT
December 1989 to Present
Levinson Chiropractic Center
Sandy Springs, GA
Doctor of Chiropractic and Owner of Levinson Chiropractic Center
September 1987 to June 1989
Life Chiropractic Clinic
Developing and implementing chiropractic care plans for outpatients of the Atlanta and Marietta area, and providing chiropractic care.
June 1985 to December 1989
Levinson Chiropractic Center
Chiropractic Assistant; performing orthopedic and neurological exams, taking and developing x-rays, billing, public relations, and insurance claims.
January 1985 to May 1985
Chiropractic Center of Farmington
Scheduling patients, taking preliminary medical histories, record keeping, billing and collecting, bookkeeping, processing of insurance claims.
- Erhardt X-ray Seminars Russel Erhardt, D.C., D.A.C.B.R.
- Sacro-Occipital Technique Seminar Daniel T. Wise, D.C.
- Schlampp X-ray Review Seminar Robert Schlampp, D.C., D.A.C.B.R.
- National Board Certified in Physical Therapy
- Continuing Education Seminars Life University, Georgia Council of Chiropractic, 1990 through present
Licensures and Certifications
- Georgia State Chiropractic License
- New York State Chiropractic
- New Jersey Stare Chiropractic License
- U.S. National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Georgia State Radiology Permit
Memberships and Associations
- Georgia Chiropractic Council
- International Chiropractic Association
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Certified in Therapeutic Modalities
- Vertebral Axial Decompression - VAX-D Therapy